25 teams from 21 nation want to know who is the best on the track? Discover an unique public event around the tram and the public transport service in Europe.
Tram-EM European Tramdriver Championship
A European championship brings people together and connects them through play, entertainment, and information. Additionally, TRAM-EM wants to project the public transport service as a modern and interesting service.
It supports the exchange of experiences among drivers and managers, and it has an advertising effect – regional and Europe-wide. TRAM-EM promotes the cultural exchange in Europe and peaceful competition for future-oriented local traffic.
- combines entertainment with information, festival with culture, workshop with a party for drivers, managers, and visitors
- stages the traditional tram as modern and entertaining and supports the international trend to “lightrail travel”
- makes possible the exchange of experience amongst drivers and companies
- presents an attractive entertainment program
- supports cultural exchange in Europe
Share this debate with your friends!
Follow #eudebates on Google News and on Facebook