European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) promised to continue the discussions on digital ethics. Debating on Ethics will be an open platform with #DebatingEthics Conversations, a series of six participative and broadcasted expert calls that will be recorded and published as podcasts. Each one will revolve around a specific theme and bring together different perspectives.
#dataprotection #debatingethics #GDPR
- 28 February 2019: #Debating Ethics 1 – Digital ethics and the law
- 30 April 2019: #Debating Ethics 2 – Digital ethics and work
- 19 June 2019: #Debating Ethics 3 – Digital ethics and the environment
- 4 September 2019: #Debating Ethics 4 – Digital ethics and children
- 20 November 2019: #Debating Ethics 5 – Digital ethics and relationships
- 5 December 2019: #Debating Ethics 6 – Why #DebatingEthics? Revisited
The calls will be open for anyone to listen in and comment or ask questions.
How can moral reasoning help us shape responsible technology development?
Join the Debate!
Your opinion counts!
Leave a Reply